Monday 20 November 2017

Oops! I Think Someone's Blog Has Been Hacked

I Wonder If She Has Noticed If She Reads This She May!

Before you wonder anything if it has the slightest to do with me i would have to say hand on heart it has absolutely nothing to do with me as i don't know how to hack into anything but there are lots of people in this line of work who can, who will and who do. This i know for a fact as she hacked off line one of my blogs or someone she knows did it along with a couple of other girls. So it isn't us because we don't know how but it surely hacked us all off with doing it.

Now i made her original blog for her but it certainly doesn't look like how it was by any means and those means would be the colour scheme has changed and unlike mine which has the most read on the right hand side hers are the ten most read at the top of the blog although that was then now it is only showing three most read. I say dubious she knows because she hasn't written on it since 2015 so nothing worth reading and the great majority of them are cut and paste from Google as she isn't a qualified masseuse still not my problem.

You can find it as such : www.luxurymillymasseuse.blogspot.co.uk who knows may be she changed it but i really do doubt it as she hasn't by the looks of 2015 signed in for so long she more than likely has forgotten the password to sign in.

Someone do tell her for me as i would but she can't reply back to me as she isn't allowed any conversing with me by law and she wouldn't want to break it as i genuinely use to think she was bullet proof or Teflon but the police scared her so she now can make no communication but if you feel like telling her knock yourself out. 

Liz - I for one won't be telling her and if you have any sense neither will you she is poison.


No comments:

Post a Comment