Sunday 4 September 2016

Glad You Are Enjoying Reading My Ramblings & Thank You.

Love To Blog Because I Can Say Thank You In So Many Ways.

I looked on my posts and i saw one which said thank you for reading my blog because i had at the time in just over one week over 1025 views on the pages i had written and looking now it has gone to way more.  This was on the 21st August and a couple of weeks on i can say thank you again for reading more and more. They are just things that i think need to be said and some people need to be thanked for following and reading my blog and so i do thank you.

I get a lot of hits possibly because i recommend it through the media of Twitter and i always Pin and because of this that is the main reason it is read. Also i have for your delectation if your first language isn't English Google Translate so you can read it in just about every single language in the world, if you haven't seen the button then its at the top on the right hand side. England and America it is read the most so thanks for that.

It does mean a lot to me that you do like my blog and like to read what some may consider ramblings and others things that they didn't know or are in total agreement with like spongers on our society.

Liz - Thanks for reading and thanks for your comments, I do read them and usually do print & reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment