Saturday 7 January 2017

I Am Now On Instagram - Cool.

I Am On Instagram But I Didn't Make The A/C By Myself Obviously.

Well I think it is absolutely fabulous it's just getting started thats not so easy but my friend set it up not via my e-mail address he did it with the telephone number seeing as i would be using it from there, yes i do realise that he set it all up for me but i do feel like i did it, i just wanted to do it for ages but if there is someone out there that will do it for you why not, he doesn't mind doing for it in between working he was telling me put this in or that or the other in. Then i just kept asking people i knew if they were on Instagram and it turns out that all but two aren't but then again they aren't on Twitter either. Did find one guy on Twitter who i speak to who is on there just got on and he has around 75 people following think that's really cool, have to add it on to here if i can find it.

Think you can just find out by putting the words luxurylizzy that should take you to it or it could be in caps Luxury Lizzy who know not me that is for sure. - Will have a look later on the phone. Right now it's charging.

Truthfully i was on Twitter and i wanted to tell someone how blown away i was with their new album which is of course Emeli Sande but i contacted her by twitter, yes i know and she Favorited it, totally blown away that she had done that so that's another reason for the logo of Absolutely fantastic. If i hadn't seen her write on Twitter back to Instagram then i wouldn't of made the a/c well my friend did 80% make it - love him. One of the nicest people i know. Then again he is like most normal people if he can help he will. That's what i would do if i could help and have done.

Many people to thank but if you want to find me on Instagram then fill your boots, if you want to follow me on Pinterest again fill your boots or G+ and twitter. Lots of boots to fill right there with the new addition, saw a girl write why would you have all these things on your blog etc., so i wrote because it's good to have it on all media. Still you can't tell someone who has the worlds worst site in the entire world. Think i may do Face Book next, watch this space.

Liz - Exciting to have Instagram really chuffed, catch you on one of the above soon and thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment