Sunday 4 September 2016

Eight Months Waiting For Zara To Collect Internet Shopping

Internet Shopping Is Great Except When They Don't Show Up To Take It Back

I saw someone wearing some boots and they were great, low heel, patent, zipped, over the knee. Had everything going for them that i wanted because all my boots are stupidly high or i just got bored with them so i asked the lady where she got her boots from because i loved them she told me that she got them from Zara and because i am not god's gift to enjoy shopping i searched for them on line. 

Found and bought them and when they arrived not sure they were the same but just very similar and a size 6 (39) - they weren't okay so i called the number and i said i wanted to return them and the girl said they would send someone to come and collect them. Like i say, still waiting. My friend Ellie wouldn't take them from me because she said i should keep trying to get them back to the shop. So i told her two weeks ago if she didn't take them i would put them on eBay or just bin them. Only one problem would that she couldn't take them until today when she had the car because she is normally on her bike. Finally she came by and took them leaving me a message on my phone which is the usual very short and sweet. "Get the kettle on."

She arrived to collect them today and now at least someone will get good use of them - nearly £100 down the drain but she has to be the best person i know and i wish she had taken them off me at the beginning of the year because they have been in the box they arrived in, in my hallway for nearly nine months. Luckily we both take the same size as she has borrowed my Christian Louboutin shoes a few times. But got to say i hardly ever wear mine so it's a pleasure for me that she borrows them.

Liz - Next time i give you something Ellie take it straight away because Zara could of come for them,

No comments:

Post a Comment