Monday 30 October 2017

Signing In Sometimes Isn't That Easy

Trying To Sign In On Your Phone Isn't Easy So I Have Found

You feel like an idiot then you go onto the laptop and have a go and see it says urgent click onto the sign in and Bob's your Uncle, as you know i don't have an Uncle Bob or Robert in fact all my Uncles are brown bread. What i had to sign into and pay for wasn't a minor thing it was in fact my website and i should of paid a few weeks ago should see if it is still on sure it is.

Do you have problems signing in via your phone or not, could be also because the writing is so small you really should do everything on your laptop any which way it kills your eye sight which i must make an appointment for because my specs don't make any difference for watching the box.

Liz - Kept it short and sweet because I'm probably the only person that has problems signing in!?

No comments:

Post a Comment