Thursday 23 November 2017

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - Not

I'm Not Dumb, I'm Not Stupid & I'm Not Thick, Just A Technophobe 

Yes i do have a smart phone but i am here to tell you that if it weren't for my lovely friend Burak it wouldn't be set up at all. No good asking your own children because they can't be arsed, bless.

Like i said it really is down to not being able to do all the things he can do in such a fast manner & if i tried would take me forever and no doubt throw it across the room in total frustration that i can't do it myself but i think everyone should have a friend like i do he is simply the best and always does it with a good heart because he knows i am stuck in the past when life was so easy to use my little and very reliable Motorola V3i great phones and not ashamed to say it either but possibly a little ashamed to say i have 13 of the little things, now they are easy to use but even though i use to joke that i didn't need a smart phone because i was smart enough turns out the phone is way smarter than i am and i now wonder how i ever did without it.

I would never blog with a phone because it looks dreadful and so obviously done on your phone which they really weren't intended to be used for neat and tidy blogging. Not got into Video blogging as of yet and i don't think that time will come because i think to do that you have to be young and great looking and those two things have passed me by as well.

Liz - Not smarter than the average bear or a smart phone but with love and thanks Burak for helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment