Friday 27 October 2017

Today's News Is Tomorrow's Chip Paper

Oh Look At That It's An Actual Picture Of Me

Think it's the first one I have used of myself on this blog but it is on my website and of course it is shown on my news section - my friend did it for me but sadly no longer with us now. But in saying this it is about news so i thought why not use one of myself!

For those that aren't in the know once upon a time when you did buy fish and chips they were wrapped in newspaper. I am absolutely serious that is what they used and if you think about it in those days the newspaper wasn't like it is today the print doesn't come off on your hands but back in the day it did. I would add that i am sure that the expression is not used in this way any more but most of what you read is a load of tosh and when they have nothing much to write about they genuinely start rumors which could be true or not but its usually on the back pages which are the sports pages. And they usually write tosh about my team Chelsea.

Liz - Today's news is tomorrows chip paper because people do start to believe their own hype.


No comments:

Post a Comment