Thursday 26 January 2017

Making A New Blog And Writing My Book On It.

Didn't Know Where To Write It So I Think It Will Be On Google Blogger

Friend told me to do it on blog so then it will be seen by those who need to see it as i couldn't think of anything or any other way to do it and i think it will be quite a good platform so i have already started it and i will now transfer it all onto the new blog that i have yet to design which as they say watch this space although not this blog on the new one when i have made it had so much going on lately and a bloody cold which i just don't seem to be able to shift which is really annoying me.

I will let you know when i have set the new blog up then i will transfer lots i have written on here of how it all happened from the why and frankly the sorrow of it and i am glad that i am in the place i am now which is to write the real side of things as never been written before. Think there will be rather a lot of people wondering if they make it into the book. Trust me you all will and that isn't a threat it's a fact.

Liz - Very much looking forward to making the blog and writing the book on Google Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment