Wednesday 14 September 2016

NHS England Don't Take 40 Days More Like 40 Weeks!

Crazy To Say 40 Days Been Way More & It's All A Bit Secret.

The question of how long is a piece of string is like how long do NHS England take to get back to you when of course i had the nerve to complain about my GP. Or Patient/Practice Beak down - yeah i was broken and i was down but not any more and trust me if you know me that when i have that bit between my teeth or comparing like a dog with a bone i never give up until i know why and then i move on to the next way of complaint is.

So you get no reply or help from NHS England or lose the case, who ya gonna go to next, well sadly there is another person you can go to and that is in my opinion is where you should go to first because they have no link to the NHS and that would be to move on to The Ombudsman well me personally i think that you should come first because they are independent of the powers of the NHS. But that isn't the way it works so you have to play their game unless you lose the will to live.

When i filled out the form and sent NHS England my complaints (and there were lots of them.)  I got a mail and on it they claimed it would take 40 days to deal with. I said to my friend Ellie it's going to take 40 days to sort this. Well its September now and i sent this off to them back in July so hardly 40 days. Apparently the little oik i was speaking to called Adrian said he took the case and then it went to other people who looked at the case and decisions were made after that. Would love to swear but i will just say that it is dreadfully stressful and then to call after 2 pm and the office is closed and they say they will get back to you in 24 hours, trust me along with the 40 day promise they don't get back after the stated time of those hours either. 

All i want to do is get the result that i deserve because these people shouldn't be written to or bothered with other than to stand them up against the wall and shoot them, make me feel better if i could get some entertainment doing this.

Liz - NHS England about as useful as a chocolate teapot - well Ombudsman here i come next ;( 

No comments:

Post a Comment