Wednesday 6 June 2018

Men Are Whore Hags & Women Are Just Whores

Now It Has Become Very Personal And A Real Drag To Boot.

Call me old fashioned but why would you do unto others something you wouldn't like done to you. I ask you because something was done to me a couple of weeks ago and for the life of me i can't understand why they did it although i think it could be someone of a +971 or other Middle East nature because they can't understand that no means no - just a thought but i do believe it to be so.

Got a message sent to me via WhattsApp and it said thus. You can no longer use this number as we have barred you from doing so as there has been a complaint about what has been said. What has been said by me i would and do find hilarious as i haven't said anything to anyone and if i don't like the cut of someones jib i just block them or mute them or anything of that ilk report not even if i knew how you did that just those things usually delete the conversation - would i report someone, to be honest with you no even if i knew how to do so and i don't have a Scooby Do, do you?

Nobody believed me so i showed them my phone but what WhattsApp fail to imagine is that i don't have another phone or another sim and i just do another account well of course i had the phone not a Sim but i do now and therefore all those that had my number and there were a considerable amount that do i will have to move over to the dark side of my Samsung - truthfully no idea who did it to me absolutely not a clue or why come to that because I'm no sinner nor saint but not written anything offensive either so as they say you do the maths because i surely have no idea what has gone on but now it is personal and as they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Think everyone knows that comes from the Godfather just one of those films that i think everyone has in their top 10 favourites. Answers on a postcard if you know who did this dastardly thing to me, its just now i have to use two phones and i think that looks really naff but there you go, needs must and all that.

Toddles WhattsApp i have your number but you on the other hand don't have mine.

Liz -  Life in this instance is like a box of chocolates - empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment