Saturday 26 August 2017

Why Have A Blog If You Don't Write On It

It's A Serious Question Because I Use To Write Loads But Not So Much Now

I was blogging every day and about three or four blogs a day because I dissolved my original and dare i say the best one a couple of years ago and so i made another with a site which is impossible to sign in on and not just me about 1,000 me's. So i moved back to what a chimp could use and that is Google Blogger its just so easy but may be easier for some than others.

A Client of mine in the UAE said he went onto a blog and the girl hasn't written on there for about two years and she is wishing all well for Ramadan and Christmas and so many other things that are not entirely up to date in any shape or form. So i asked him which blog and he told me so i took a look and he was right. I told him i made that blog originally before she lost the plot and i don't have anything to do with her any more or should i say she isn't allowed to contact me because she was a very stupid girl and threatened me on Twitter and they did nothing but when the police saw they didn't think it was nothing so they wrote to her and called her. Dubious she cared because she thinks she is above the law but for once there was no such think as being Teflon she was really screwed.

I think if you can't write a blog properly and definitely do not write it on your phone that is just madness in itself, seen lots that have been done like that and look abysmal along with they don't know how to get the pictures the right size and that isn't rocket science either. Still as they say not my problem but seriously so easy to make a blog it really is so if you do one then look and learn how you can make yours more unique than others. Not saying it doesn't take time because it does but once you have it as you really want it then its just writing lots of posts and i do have lots to write but can only really do it at night because most days i am outside gardening which is my grand passion.

Liz - If you make a blog please bother to write on it and design it well or you may as well not bother  

No comments:

Post a Comment