Thursday 24 August 2017

Some Secrets Just Don't Come Out

If You Have A Secret You Can Share It But With Those That Will Say Nothing

I'm not very good at keeping secrets unless someone says you have to promise you won't tell a soul and then I absolutely keep it to myself but in this instance its my secret which i may or may not share with anyone reading this blog but i have made many comments which if you read between the lines it's dreadfully obvious but nobody caught on yet!

Please do realise that none of the pictures i use for headers aren't me because i don't know why certain people need to have a shoot three or four times a year apart from one woman who had a shoot and paid £700++ and came out only using two that made me laugh but were i in the same situation i would go hopping mad, still as they say not my problem. I think the actual problem with this girl is that she is insecure about her looks and i have to say having met her i get why she turns her head away or has it blurred she isn't all that although she of course thinks she is.

Will she or won't tell you the secret and i honestly don't think i can tell you because it will ruin the fun i am having being in the know and the rest of you haven't got a Scooby Do.

Liz - I honestly considered saying but had a change of heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment