Wednesday 26 July 2017

90% Of People Can't Stand Their Neighbours

Yes 90% Of People Can't Stand Their Neighbours And One Of Those 90 Is Me

I can't tell you that much about my neighbours because like most these days we don't know who they are - Not got a clue of the names of the people that live in my building but boy have I come to the conclusion that I cant stand them and that is the way it will stay they are worse than scum.

I live in the garden flat thank goodness so I don't have to listen to them but I can still hear them running up and down the stairs and someone here starts work in the middle of the night so we can hear them trotting about at around 3 in the morning bless and these people seem to think that they can have a wooden floor and not have the sound proofing so you can hear them clomping around which also is delightful but the reason I cant stand mine really goes on for a bit but this is the way it has worked and now anything that they want as they say : The computer says NO.

It all started when i got the outside of my house painted and then after seeing how great it looked and how awful it looked as it went up they wanted to paint their bit but the only way that could be done was to get scaffolding so they asked me could i have the permission to put the scaffolding up on my property and on the stairs and of course anything that got paint on and any mess they would clear up of course you do realise that this was never going to happen and you would be right.

The proviso of this painting and scaffolding was that the door was in need of replacement and if they painted they said that they would replace the door and not to worry well they didn't replace it they if you can believe it had the door restored which took the guy a week to do, then to really but a dagger through my heart they changed the lock and wouldn't give us the key to go in and collect any mail that the postman couldn't be bothered to walk down and post into my flat. No key and was shouted at for some reason i haven't worked out quite yet but hey common as much and ugly as f*ck so another lie or go back on a promise.  Then i was beginning to get really fed up with all of this and i wanted to get revenge but i will tell you how soon. Oh and they paid £2,000 for the restoration, idiots

Painting done and now i had the inside painted and it was looking good, new hall flooring which is quite something else, not seen anyone else with it yet but it is black and white long pieces of wood just like a wooden floor but it is high varnish and you can't come into my house with heels its a big no so nobody does obviously. But everyone that comes here is totally blown away at how it looks the only person who doesn't like it is my cleaner because she can wash it but then she has to go on her hands and knees to dry it off, i understand why i truly do but rather her than me and it is her so there you have it although she does love the floor everyone does.

Our TV arial was not working it had broken so it needed fixing or some such so instead i got the sky people in and obviously works fantastically now and got it in my bedroom as well. Kept getting builders saying can we set up the scaffolding for the back of the building and now i had it so i said no you can't come through my home with scaffolding, then i was told that they could bring it through from next door and get over the wall so i said have you seen my garden how do you think you can get over after i just spent a fortune getting it all done. As you can tell by now i was getting a bit more savvy at saying NO. But of course in the best possible taste ;) 

Seems i was surrounded by idiots and the biggest idiot being me of course because i let them walk all over me, My son was threatened by them when the door was open on a pop round to see his old mum and took a look to see if there was any mail. He was threatened and told not to come into the building as he was trespassing - like i said they are vile. He walked toward the mail rack and took out about 4 letters addressed to us and walked out saying various unpleasant things about them, which is very unusual for him because he is so easy going nothing ruffles him.

Then i get a knock on the door from two decorators that have been doing work upstairs, one a woman the other a man, said woman had long red nails thats all i remember about her. Still they asked if they could come in with a ladder to paint something upstairs. I looked at them and said, look at this floor seriously you think i am going to let you come in with a ladder and my house freshly painted inside and out and then again came, well we could come over the fence, again have you seen my garden you seriously think i am going to let you jump over the fence and trample on the plants absolutely no. Then said female painter said to me but if we can paint this bit when you come to sell your property it will look so good for you. I stood laughing saying seriously my home is perfect and i am not thinking of selling so i don't care - i now was laughing and saying i look after my home not my problem if they leave it until it looks so disgusting. And strange to say she said it was dreadful and then she said wow love the floor i totally understand and they left.

Now i decided that the dish wasn't that cold but i have the stopcock for the entire house in a cupboard outside of my house and one Saturday i thought revenge is not having any water for them upstairs. So i had a go at trying to turn it and eventually with all my strength i managed to turn it off. I ran the taps until there was no water coming out already run my bath and had water in the sink and a kettle full of water and then i hear two people coming down. I could write hashtag fireworks because that is what went on and i just stood there saying whats the problem and a big Cheshire cheese smile came over my face. The vile woman in flat three said whats the matter with the water so i said no idea i have water and i went into the bathroom put my hands into the bath and said i have water i don't know what you are on about. So off she went with another non resident he rents his flat out but he was decorating for new tenants and he went off now really laughing they came back 10 minutes later and saying we have no water, well i had so they should call the water board and then she kicked off calling me names and i told her to mind her language  followed by get off my property you are trespassing to which i was told no these are common parts. At which point i said so now you owe me for the money i paid for the outside of my house to be paid if these are common parts. Wind now out of their sails they still said why is there no water. I just replied where is the money for the outside of my house then. Where is the key to get my mail. At which point she started to swear at me called me a whore and other various names god bless her. Poor old Marc was absolutely quiet and in total shock and i just stood leaning on the wall in my hallway saying have you finished yet. Obviously she hadn't. Found out she was going to a wedding that day, as they say not my problem. Now she got on the phone and called the police and was screaming down the phone at them, told you nuts and vile neighbours from hell. After about five minutes i heard her say okay sorry i will not shout and i thought too right you won't.

Revenge it seems is a dish served without water and about 15 minutes later i put the water back on and then before i went out i switched it off again. You tell me what else could i do. Every single thing they had promised was obviously done with fingers crossed behind their backs and a yes when what they really meant was no or tough luck so now it was my turn for them to have a taste of how awful life must be without water. Anyway now i turn it off on a regular basis just for a laugh because they must have been laughing at my expense time for a taste of their own medicine.

Liz XX  Nobody is coming on my property now and all over a key to get my mail, pathetic.





No comments:

Post a Comment