Sunday 14 May 2017

Kiss And Tell Of My First XXX Booking

Nothing But The Truth, The Whole Truth And The XXX Truth.

I remember lots of times with clients but one that sticks out in my mind is a time i had with a really good looking guy who was staying at The Ritz which to be honest is no great shakes these days there are far nicer hotels but he was in town for some meetings and they were all close by in Green Park so there he stayed. Nice room though i will give him that but it was one of the suites naturally.

I was going for what he had booked as a dinner date which was a lot of money but then as things proceeded it did end up to me spending the entire night with him and boy he was the most delicious, unselfish, gorgeous looking bloke i had seen for quite some time of course you all are special in your own way we all are but he was really easy on the eye and had some extreemley adept hands that knew just how to trawl up your thigh and take your breath away, yes he really was good and a real tease,

Once we ordered dinner he asked me what i wanted to drink, not a drinker of alcohol at all but i felt like having a small glass of whatever he was having and being a tiny bit tipsy i wanted to get him going and that is just what i did do by putting my napkin over my hand and his thigh and teasing him finding all the creases in his trousers and rubbing my hand along and then move it across closer and i could feel what i can only describe as a rock hard penis waiting to be sucked and many positions be fucked with and lots were creeping into my mind you can trust me on that score.

I did lean over and i went to whisper in his air and put my hand around it and started to lick it and i knew i had him in the palm of my hand at this time but then he did the same thing back to me and i could feel how wet i was getting and in need of going back to the hotel and let the games begin. I had another glass of wine and was now really randy and we got into a cab and went back to the hotel. In the cab he had his hand straight up and into my panties which he pulled straight off and started to finger fuck me and then he told the cab driver to go on a very scenic route around London for at least 15 minutes and i could see the driver turn the mirror saying not a problem sir and he did continue to look in his mirror with my legs wide apart and his finger rubbing at the sweet spot of my clitoris and i couldn't help but moan with pure pleasure. He took off his seat belt and lifted my leg up and then went down on me licking and flicking and i could see the cab driver watching and possibly wanking at the same time the tour around London was coming back to a hault and he told the driver to keep on driving. I could see what time it was and it was way passed the 15 minute detour. He then kissed me and said forget about a dinner date how about we take it to all night and what's a girl to do but say yes. Well this girl did because he was fun and naughty but nice all at the same time. 

His fingers his tongue were all over me and he rubbed my stomach and kept rubbing and i told him if he didn't stop then i could feel i was going to be squirting and he carried on rubbing down on my stomach and not before long i was as good as my word and he watched me squirt as he had never seen it before and then going down on me and wriggling my clitoris harder now and faster i could feel that i was going to come again. The cabbie was definitely watching and couldn't get enough either i could see what the ride had clocked up and it was passed the £100 mark - now my client said to the driver he could go to The Ritz and back we went. If I hadn't been a very, very willing participant i do believe you may call that Taxi Rape if so then i couldn't wait to try more at the hotel.

To be dead honest i thought that i had been taken to ecstasy and back and would never be able to come again as it were but i was so wrong, so dreadfully wrong. He went for a shower and asked me to come in with him and go down on him and i didn't want to get my hair wet and he told me not to worry i wouldn't and i slipped off my dress and got into the shower he switched it off and started to get the gel onto my body and slid his fingers in and out of me. Turned me around and then he started to put his fingers into my butt to see how accommodating i would find this and i loved it. And his finger was not going in harder and faster and deeper until he could hear me weeping and them i started to push myself into him harder and faster and with his other hand he was rubbing again on my clitoris and i was just oozing out come like no tomorrow. - He stopped and then showered us both off and we got into the hotel dressing gowns and went into the room and dried off. He took the gown off me turned me around and started to reach for his draw and put on a condom and spread my legs wide apart and thrust himself into my anus and started to ride me and he was so hard and so very long but it was so exciting. He asked me to get down on all fours and to leave my legs wide apart and he carried on now pulling my hair and running his hand down onto my very pert breasts which is started to squeeze which i didn't like so much but i was like a child who just wanted more and more and for the ride never to stop.

Of course all good things do have to come to an end but he pulled off the condom and replaced it with another and turned me over and put me on the bed and was penetrating me again and said could i squirt again for him. I honestly didn't think i could but i told him to get gel and rub it deep and run his hand along my stomach and i thought i would be able to do so. He did as he was told and he began to rub my stomach and i told him that i could feel i was going to squirt and he kept on rubbing until he could feel me jerking and he kept on rubbing and thrusting into me and with the other magic hand wiggle again my clitoris which he told me was rock hard but he carried on until he could feel he was going to come and he just exploded and his body shook and after what not only seemed like hours of sex and was hours we got into bed and spooned.

Best sex ever i would have to say and we went off to sleep. After what seemed a couple of hours i could feel him getting hard again and rubbing into my back, god only knows what time it was i tried to see on the clock and it was now 7 AM i tried to make out i was still asleep and he moved my leg onto his and he slowly began to touch me and i let out a small murmur he moved his hand into me and could feel i was wet and got his fingers ready to intrude my anus and rubbed slowly in and out of it and i let him do so all the time making out i was sleeping and what a great way to wake up and i then stopped pretending to fain sleep and turned around to see this handsome man fondling me. I thought it only fair that i should slide under the sheets and take him in and out of my mouth slowly but surely and then take him deeper and deeper into my throat until my gag reflex could take him no further. He was in ecstasy and i could feel him throbbing and in one fell swoop he ejaculated hard and i swallowed every last bit of it. And it tasted so sweet and delectable running my tongue up his body kissing him i then moved my head over and started to lick his ear and he loved it. Between the two of us i couldn't say who was moaning the most him or me but he had gone hard again and i began to get very wet and then guess what happened next, the alarm went off and he ran into the shower and brushed his teeth got suited and booted and ordered breakfast for me and he went off to work. I saw him get an envelope out and a piece of headed stationary and jot something down quickly. He had already paid me for the dinner date and then more for an over-night so i didn't think it was for me nor expected it to be. Room service arrived and he took the trolley which had my breakfast on it and put the envelope on the tray. He kissed my head and left for work. I opened the envelope which had my name on it and read what he had written and it had just a few words on it which were to the naughtiest girl in town and a further £2,000 which really surprised me and at the same time delighted me because i enjoyed every second of it.

A few moments later i got a text from him saying thanks for a great time and fancy doing it again some time soon when he was next in town. Whats a girl to do but say yes and i hoped he was back in the UK very soon. To which he replied he would be back from the states in a couple of weeks and how did i fancy taking him and a friend of his on to have double the fun, double the tongues and double the fingers. To be honest i did think about that before i said anything but just reading that made me feel hot and said absolutely yes. And that dear reader is another blog and just thinking of a taxi ride with two men having their evil way with me was a very exciting thought and one i will be writing for you to read very soon. Could it match up to this well yes it could it was heaven and hell and i will write it up for you very soon........

Liz - Told you Hilton69 was a XXX blog and god i am so aroused now hope you are to?













No comments:

Post a Comment