Monday 3 October 2016

Weird Dream Or What, Weird Trust Me.


The Dream Was So Vivid I Will Remember It And Write It In A Flash

Most nights i have trouble getting off to sleep so i natter with a few people on Twitter under cover of DM because 140 characters just isn't enough to tell them and sometimes it really is for their eyes only but last night or this morning when i finally got off to sleep i was awoken first by my son and him saying he had made me breakfast, actually the laptop says no i wanted to sleep so i had breakfast then went back to bed and he went off to see his dad, must be having a duty day or the likes who knows he normally says that when he goes to my Ma and my brother will be there that he only goes because he is killing two birds with one stone - Now that i totally get but he is lucky because he has two sets of family both of whom i would have to say are pretty dysfunctional and if you were honest you would admit that to. Two birds one stone totally works for me. 

I was out in Dubai staying in absolute and complete luxury and having a wonderful time and then i thought i would move hotel for a few days and stay nearer to the city where it is best and also i had to meet up with someone who had got in contact with me. When i met this girl/woman we got on well but she was staying in the Crowne Plaza, agreed you don't spell Crowne with an 'e' at the end but the chain of hotels do so no spelling police needed thanks. She was talking about nothing special then she said get booked in and she would tell me of her cunning plan. Having stayed at the Plaza a couple of times i told her i wouldn't be staying here but further down the road and so we should go into her room or she could come to my hotel and sit outside or on the beach or just go somewhere on the walk. No contest she came back to my hotel to tell me something really interesting, Well it was interesting as dreams go.

She said that there was something to do with King Tut in her hotel on display and she was going to steal it. This had me interested but i didn't want to join forces on this front and i told her so. She said all i had to do was to wear the display which were slippers and then once i got through customs to give them to someone who would be standing waiting with a card with my name on it and pass them over once in his car and would be driven home. Sounds easy enough but how big or small were King Tut's feet. Art imitating life i read who he had his slippers buried with him in a box and on the souls of these were the names of all his enemies so when he wore them, he was walking all over them. Strange but true, not because i read this but because it is a fact.

Now in my dream i went along with the idea and could see myself wearing them when stolen, told you it was bizarre or weird but reading about King Tut must have triggered this off into my sub-conscience mind. I am writing this a few days after this dream and i did say i would be able to remember it but it turns out that there was more to it and i have forgotten. I have to say since which time i honestly haven't had any other dreams but managing to get to sleep earlier. So for me that is what you could say a result.

Liz - Tutankhamen and opening the his tomb turns out to have put a curse on all concerned with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment