Wednesday 19 October 2016

Same Site Just Rewritten And Added New Pictures.

Totally Revamped My Website, Correct Rewritten It All, New Pictures

I quite like it now better than it was before, takes time, takes patients which i'm not known for and it takes Tom to upload the pictures for me because i can't do them and i also can't take banners, so thanks to my mate - truly one of the best on the good guy front.

http://www.luxury-lizzy.com 

Have to say did no updates on the home page at all and please nobody ask me to take your banner because to save you the time i can tell you that the computer says no!

I have to say took me a week to do, i imagine i could have done it a wee bit faster but my eyes just got messed up from staring at the laptop thinking what i could write to change it. Also had to back it up which makes it impossible to hack it off line and my Tom did that for me as well. Handy to have a man that can when you could but not great at that sort of stuff.

Liz - Found it quite Cathartic doing it to be honest, left a big hole in my life now and glad to be frank.


No comments:

Post a Comment