Tuesday 6 September 2016

No Pain, No Gain & The Best Thing I Ever Did Part Deux.

Not Quite How Sana Looks But She Is My Heroine.

I obviously can't write what is going to happen until tomorrow but the gain from not what can only be described as healing hands is amazing.

I will let you know how it goes tomorrow but as my X-Doctor and his saying what do you want me to do put my hand over it and make it better, well it seems an interesting avenue would be that he may not have any magic in his hands but she sure does.

Looking forward to tomorrow to get those knots out of my back and she isn't any sort of dominatrix but you have to say i think it is one of the best pictures i could add on here.

See you tomorrow Sana and obviously forgotten what time i am supposed to be there so give us a call i am sure it is at three but could be wrong. I like every appointment at 2.30 because of the joke of the dentist and tooth hurty. 

Seriously nothing can cost too much to make things better not for me anyway, it will be a slow process but she will get me there because i have total faith in her and those magic hands.

Liz - All's well that ends well and she has turned my life around in all the best ways possible, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment