Friday 27 October 2017

People Who Cross A Line

Cross The Line With Me And You Stop Hearing From Me

You chat to people on Twitter and then they follow you and you follow back then you can talk to them on something called DM or Direct Message and that is what i was doing with one fella until he did what i said, he crossed a line and for me once crossed you can never go back.

I did like his style or thought i did. Seemed like a nice guy and i asked him a few questions because when it comes to painting furniture to do it up then i am a blank canvas, and it stays blank. Not got a clue what paint you use or what brush or do you use a roller, seriously needed some help and he didn't take me seriously. All he could say was is that picture on twitter really of me and if i wore that he would love to come around and help me if i wore it.

There is the line that was crossed, i no longer follow him not sure if he still follows me or not because not interested in him, i wanted help not someone that was vulgar and i think it's a shame. The question is am i being a prude or am i just ticked off, i say the latter he crossed a line and it's my line he crossed and so i don't have any communication with him any more and that makes me sad.

Liz - Crossing a line for me is not a joke it's totally serious shame he didn't get that.

No comments:

Post a Comment